Sunday, January 12, 2003

Wow, Saturday was a bit of a blur. I'm not used to having Mark home with me on Saturdays but we had a nice day together. Didn't do too much actually, we've been working a lot on our computer, mucking about with the operating system and doing some upgrades. It take a lot of time but you don't really realize it until you look at the clock and see that 2 hours has passed since you sat down in front of the machine.

We took a break mid-day and went for a nice drive up north of the city. The snow everywhere is so pretty right now. It's amazing. Before we hit the road, I snapped this shot of the tree on our front yard. It's actually just part of the tree but it's really pretty:

Our Tree

Today we've been puttering around the house. I've been doing laundry and baking some bread (I'm still loving my new breadmaker!) and Mark's been working on the computer and doing some shovelling. We're heading out to do some errands soon. It's been a great, quiet and sunny Sunday so far.

Oh yeah, heard that Maurice Gibb died over the weekend. I wasn't a fan of the Bee Gess but I do wonder what the other two are going to do now. It always seemed to me that he was the only one with any true musical talent in the family.

No comments: