Friday, January 31, 2003

Once again, it's the Friday Five:

1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Hands down, Wonder Woman. She totally kicked ass and had an invisible plane AND that wicked lassoo thing.

2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
Operation. I'm not sure why, looking back it's kind of goofy but I think it was the noise and lights that made me want it!

3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
New Orleans, Louisiana.

4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
How to knit. I've attempted it in the past but have never been able to figure it out completely.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Vegging, vegging and more vegging. I've taken today off from work and am just getting some housework done (yes, even right now, I'm doing laundry while I'm typing this) so I can take tomorrow off. We worked our butts off last weekend so I think we both deserve some R&R this weekend. We'll probably go out for dinner with my father-in-law tomorrow night but other than that, it's just rest and relaxation all weekend!

No comments: