Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Well we didn't make it to goodwill last night but we're going to do it tonight. It was snowing and the roads were pretty sloppy when we got home last night. It's a little warmer today, and clear. It'll be nice to get rid of them. I'm really looking forward to it.

It's hard to believe that it's hump-day again. On Monday morning, getting out of bed seemed like an impossible feat, and here it is, mid-day in the middle of the week already. I decided to take a vacation day on Friday. The house is still a bit of a wreck after all the moving around of stuff we did last weekend. By Friday, the debris should be gone and I can get my cleaning done, this will give me a Saturday off, how lovely. I'm really looking forward to it. I need a day to veg out, I haven't had one in a while. This weather is getting me down a bit. I don't ordinarily mind the cold or snow but it's getting to me. We got really spoiled over the past couple of winters so I'm just not used to it. I must say though, I'd rather have a little bit of cold over that unbearable heat and humidity that we experienced for the best part of last summer.

No comments: