Friday, January 24, 2003

I can't believe that it's Friday again already. The week just sailed by again!! Here it is again:

The Friday Five

1. What is one thing you don't like about your body?

That it's not as flexible as it used to be when I was younger.

2. What are two things you love about your body?
My eyes and my hands. My eyes because they let me see stuff (and they're green and green is one of my favourite colours) and my hands because they are strong and nimble and can type pretty gud, um, good.

3. What are three things you want to change about your home?
Yikes! This is something that I've been writing about for a long time now...We've just been in our house over 2 years and it's over 50 years old so we've been working on it constantly since we bought it:
a) I want to finish our office / computer room / storage room. We're in the middle of it right now and I'm sitting amidst a pile of boxes as I type this.
b) I want to finish our bathroom (it's also slightly torn up at the moment and needs replastering, priming and painting, new curtains and a new floor to be installed)
c) I want to paint the entire downstairs of our home, hopefully this year.

4. What are four books you want to read this year?
I want to finish (I've just started) About A Boy by Nick Hornsby, A Day Late and a Dollar Short by Terry McMillan, Girlfriend in a Coma by Douglas Coupland and Good In Bed By Jennifer Weiner.

5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself?
a) To eat better in 2003 (so far, so good!).
b) To not let my parental units bug my ass as much as they used to.
c) To not be an asshole (ie be a decent human being)
d) To not watch award shows anymore
e) To do something nice for just myself at least once a week.

No comments: