Saturday, January 04, 2003

I'm up past my bedtime tonight. This is really the first chance I've had all day to sit down in front of the computer. We got a lot done today.

I woke up pretty early this morning and threw the ingredients for whole wheat bread (my first attempt at that) into my breadmaker. It was pretty early though so I ran upstairs, back to bed for a bit of a sleep-in. When I finally did get up, the bread was still only 1/2 done so I made up some peanut butter muffins (yum)!. It was still snowing this morning when we got up (and subsequently snowed off and on all day today) so we didn't venture too far from home.

We got a tonne of cleaning and sorting and moving of furniture around done today but I'm too pooped to write about it right now. It does look good in our living room now...and we have a proper "dining" situation happening too. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow, right now it's time for bed!!

No comments: