Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Good morning...good morning...there's a lot of snow out there...good morning, good morning to you!!

Hump Day already, can you believe it? This week hasn't been as much of a drag as I thought that it would be. After being off for almost 3 week I expected that this week would really move slowly, but it hasn't. Despite the fact that I was sort of out of it yesterday, I've been pretty busy since I've been back. I could not believe the number of emails I had sitting on the server when I got back into the office, it was completely insane. It took me the best part of Monday just to sift through them. January's looking like it's going to be a very busy month.

We also spent the past two evenings doing errands and running around and didn't get home before 7 p.m. either night. Tonight I'm looking forward to having a nice, quiet, evening in. I've gotten back into riding my exercise bike in the evenings, in front of the television. Funny as it sounds, I'm having fun with it. Who knew huh?

No comments: