Sunday, January 26, 2003

Our office is finally sorted out, finally...and I don't have any cardboard boxes piled up in my bedroom anymore either!!

We spent the best part of today moving boxes around and going through stuff. I have a massive pile of boxes to go to goodwill now and the trash / recycling pile is completely taking over the front foyer but the office is amazing. Almost completely organized...I have a few boxes of papers which need going through but I'll most likely take one box every weekend for the next few weeks and get them gone. We have over 20 boxes of books in our spare room now but they are piled up neatly against one wall and you can actually see the bed. If we wanted to, we could have overnight guests again. I can't believe that we got all of this done so quickly. It's really only been 2 weeks since we started on it. It's amazing what you can get done when you actually do it and don't just sit around and stare at it!

No comments: