Tuesday, January 07, 2003

I could not get out of bed this morning. Well, actually I could, obviously, as I'm typing this, I did...but it was tough. I hadn't slept well Sunday night, my cough came back and kept me up. Last night was a different story though, I could slept for Canada today I tell ya. I still feel a little logey, I'm thinking it's the weather. Winter is finally here. We have about 6 inches of snow on the ground and today it's really cold. We're supposed to get another 4 inches over the next couple of days. Guess we're getting paid back for not having received any snow over Christmas.

I'm just plunking away at work today, trying to get my bearings back and get motivated. It's not that I don't have a lot to do, it is just sort of difficult getting back into it again this year. I'm not the only one in our office suffering from this, it seems to be an epidemic this year. mmm..epidemic...they may have to send us all home, that would be sweet!

No comments: