Friday, January 10, 2003

The Friday Five

1. Where are you right now?
Sitting at my desk, in my office, at work.

2. What time is it?
1:24 p.m.

3. What are you wearing?
Blue jeans, black socks, doc martens and a blue sweater with white snow flakes on it.

4. Any people or animals around you? Describe them.
There is a person sitting at the desk next to me. The person is a female student, probably around 20 years old. She has shoulder length black hair, tied back in a pony tail and a grey sweater on. As I look toward her I can't see her face (just her ear, hair and shoulder). Her head is partially obscured by a computer monitor and the edge of the desk.


5. What are your plans for the weekend?
To shovel my driveway, complete a project from work, sleep in on Sunday, bake a loaf of whole wheat bread and some banana muffins and take a couple of hours for myself to read a novel.

No comments: