Monday, January 06, 2003

Happy Monday!

Two loads of laundry done before 6 a.m.....not bad huh? So we're back on our regular routine again today. Mark went to work about an hour ago and I'm heading back this morning too.

I was really tired last night and should have gone to bed when it first hit me (around 8 p.m.) but, I didn't...I waited to see the Simpsons and by the time we got into sleeping mode, it was 9:30 p.m. at which time I was completely awake. My cough started coming back last night. I think it just wanted to annoy me (it did!) because it only lasted about an hour or so. Of course, that hour was between 11:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. Nice huh?

Anyway, I'm looking forward (sort of) to getting back to work. I've never had a break this long in my entire working life and it was nice. I'm sure that this week will be busy but I'm ready for it. We're also getting serious about our revised eating and fitness thing starting this week. I'm looking forward to that too. So far, the goals I set for myself for this new year are going well, the work's getting done and the results are starting to show...wish me luck on keeping it going!

No comments: