Sunday, November 04, 2018

Easy Like Sunday Morning - Say You Love Me

Sunday mornings at my house are not about rushing around getting ready for church. As a heathen, I can sleep in (as much as Gracie will allow), make a giant mug (or 3) of coffee and be a lump.  Often times I'm a lump doing laundry but the nice thing is that I don't have to go too far and I can just enjoy a peaceful morning.

In keeping with the theme of things being "easy like Sunday morning" (thanks Commodores!!) I've decided that on Sundays, at least for the month of November, I'm going to share some easy listening tunes with you.  I find them easy to listen to anyway, they aren't going to be songs that make you want to dance around the house in your under pants but they may make you smile and perhaps contemplate a nap.  After all, it is Sunday.


Today's easy like Sunday morning song is a classic from Fleetwood Mac, "Say You Love Me."  This video is a 1997 live performance by the group.  Christine and Stevie's harmonies are really lovely on this.  I hope you enjoy this tune and a nice mellow morning too xo


No comments: