Thursday, November 15, 2018

Cancon Thursday - Leave Alight

For Cancon Thursday, I've decided to share a song by the wonderful singer-songwriter, Krista Muir.

I'm sharing "Leave Alight" with you today because I happen to love this song.

November is a ridiculously dark month.  It's also a cold month.  Dark and cold, not a great combination.  Turning on some lights, living "lives that are illuminated" would be good... of course, she doesn't mean just turning on a light fixture, the song is about more than that.

I think you should listen to Krista's beautiful song.  See if you feel the light inside of you, maybe you'll smile.  I doubt very much that her sweet voice could make you frown. For sure you'll be singing a long with the song by the time it gets to the end.  If you're very lucky, you'll be humming it all day too.  Enjoy kiddos xo


No comments: