Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Because It's Tuesday - week of November 6

Happy Tuesday.

The song I'm going to share with you today could be posted on at least three days this week:

1. It's a cover (so hello Tuesday)

2. It's old (over 25 years since this cover was released) so it could be a Way Back Wednesday song

3. It's Canadian so it could show up on Can Con Thursday

I'm sharing it today though, on Tuesday, because it's a cover.

It's a great cover by a band who I'm not super crazy about.  I mean, they certainly had some big hits and they were catchy as all get out.  Honestly though, my favourite song of theirs is probably the theme from the Big Bang Theory.   If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm sharing the Bruce Cockburn classic, "Lovers In A Dangerous Time" as performed by the Barenaked Ladies.

Not sure why I thought to share it this week, maybe because it's election day in the states and it's feeling more and more like we live in dangerous times (and they are only going to get worse if folks don't vote today).

I'll say no more about politics for now, just leave this with you to enjoy. xo


No comments: