Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday

I've realized why I don't normally post here on Saturday.

On Saturday, I don't have a lot to say.  I usually do errands for part of the day and either see friends or hang out with Gracie (to make up for abandoning her when I go to work all week).  It's a pretty low key thing.  Doesn't exactly inspire a person to write something particularly interesting or funny.

I caught a chill this morning when I was out running around.  It was pretty cold and super windy, not a great combination this early in the cool weather season.  Caught me off guard actually.

It was good to get back to my toasty little house to thaw out and just hibernate all afternoon.  The pace of the past few weeks has knocked me out a bit so a slow day was nice.

I read a little, listened to some music, watched last night's episode of Bill Maher's show (because Sarah Silverman!), had a nice dinner and am now listening to more music.  Specifically, I'm listening to Wilco.  As a little gift to you on a wintery feeling Saturday night, I leave you with a noisy and beautifully crunchy live version of "Via Chicago."  Enjoy kiddies xo


No comments: