Sunday, November 25, 2018

November Spawned A Monster

Okay, so I've come to realize that I'm perfectly okay with "only" posting here 4 or 5 days a week.  That's so much better than I was doing a couple of years and I actually enjoy those posts.  I have fun putting them together, they make me feel good.

It's been an interesting exercise, posting every day during November.  It's made me a bit cranky actually.  Feels sort of like this is a chore and not a joy. It should be a joy!!

I have something that I think is fun planned for December.  I'm not a bit Christmas person but this will be a little bit of Holiday silliness.  Hope you get a kick out of it.

In the meantime, I leave you, on this last Sunday of November, with some classic Morrissey. xo

Oh, poor twisted child
So ugly, so ugly
Poor twisted child
Oh hug me, oh hug me
One November
Spawned a monster
In the shape of this child
Who must remain
A hostage to kindness
And the wheels underneath her
A hostage to kindness
And the wheels underneath her...


No comments: