Friday, November 30, 2018

Not Guilty, Just Pleasure - I Know What It's Like

Okay.

It's November 30.

I made it to the end of the month and I posted every day.

Trust me when I say that I will never ever do that again.

It was not fun.  Perhaps if I had not been posting with any regularity prior to November, it would have been a good way to re-light my fire.  It was not necessary to do that.  I've been enjoying the little bit of writing I've been doing here for the past year and a bit and forcing myself to do it every day became a chore.  blah!!

Bring on December!!

Of course, it is Friday and on Friday, I get to share a song I really dig with you.  On this particular Friday, which is also November 30, there is a very special new record out today.  Jeff Tweedy has a new solo record, Warm, dropping today.  I pre-ordered mine a little while ago and am hoping it'll be waiting for me when I get home tonight.

I'm sharing with you the second song I've heard from Warm.  I really really like it.  That does not surprise me at all.  I am a big fan of Jeff Tweedy and that band he's in, Wilco. This song is in my noggin' now, I can't get it out of my head.  Not a bad problem to have.  I hope you give it a listen and fall instantly in love with it.  I did. 

Happy Friday kids, xo



When the lights are dim
In my window I have a twin
I'm always looking out
And he's always looking in
I know what it's like
Starting over again


2 comments:

Nicole MacPherson said...

You did it! I have never done NaBloPoMo so I admire anyone who can do it. Nice job!

Peggy said...

Thanks Nicole, I'm happy that I did it but I'm glad it's over!