Friday, November 23, 2018

Not Guilty, Just Pleasure - Lousiana Rain

Happy Friday everyone.

Hope you all survived yesterday's deep freeze.  Talk about a shock to the system.

Happy Birthday John
For Not Guilty, Just Pleasure Friday, I'm sharing a song by an artist I can take or leave.  I know that this is a guy who is beloved by many.  His music was always around but I can't honestly say that I was a big fan.  Having said that, "Damn The Torpedoes" is an album I bought on vinyl many years ago and still love.

Today also happens to be the birthday of the one the best guys I know (and he's one of my very best friends).  Happy Birthday John!!  
John is a fan of Tom Petty (I don't have a photo of him listening to Tom Petty so you'll have to manage with a photo of him listening to Bob Dylan) and I know that this song is one of John's favourites.  I hope you enjoy it as much as John and I do. 

Have a listen to "Louisiana Rain," loudly if you can.  enjoy xo


No comments: