Monday, August 16, 2004

into the groove

How was your weekend? Mine was terrific.

Yesterday, we had to go out and do a couple of errands in the afternoon. One of the errands included attempting to find a place to buy fresh corn. We never did find a corn stand but we had a fabulous drive in the country. Eventually we ended up in Westport. Luckily, I had my camera with me so I took a bunch of photos which I will sort out and post eventually.

In the meantime, I'm easing back into the working week at a bit of a faster pace than I normally care for but it's going okay. It has rendered me semi-brain dead though so here's this week's Monday Madness in lieu of a proper post:

1. If you could only take one item with you on to a deserted island what book, movie, music would you take?
I hate these kinds of questions because there is no way I could ever narrow it down to just one of each!

2. What's the most disgusting thing that you have ever eaten or even just put in your mouth??
Bad clams, unintentionally. I'll spare you the details but it was way worse on the way out than it was going in.

3. What one thing would you do differently if given the chance?
I probably would have washed my hair this morning. It's not quite doing what I would have liked to do but I was running late this morning and didn't have time to wash it (don't worry though, I washed it yesterday).

4. What political party, if any, do you belong to?
I don't belong to any party but I usually vote Green.

5. Do you like icees?
Yes. I love the blue raspberry ones or the lime ones. I haven't had one yet this year though.

6. East or West?
I love the eastern part of this country and I live in the eastern part of this province so, East!

7. Will we ever "all" be happy with the current political situation????
Nope. You can never please all of the people, all of the time.

8. Cookies or Crackers?
Cookies, particularly chocolate ones.

9. What fun thing did you do today?
It's only mid-day and I'm at work so...nothing really yet.

...and #10 has nothing to do with any of the above questions.........

10. Why??

Because I said so.

One thing that made me smile today: The summer campers who are playing on the lawn outside of our office. I can't see them but I can hear them. It sounds like they are having a fabulous times and it makes me wish I was out there running around with them.

No comments: