Tuesday, August 10, 2004

back at it

Well I'm back at work today. Time is just flying by like crazy. Soon it'll be time to go home again, I can't even believe that it's lunchtime. Yikes.

Anyway, I'm a little overwhelmed and braindead but here's the TV Tuesday from July 27 (yeah, I know it's old but I haven't done one in weeks):

Week 19 - Memories

This week it's about you and what you remember about TV!! :)

1. What's your fondest memory of something on TV?

Fond huh? I guess this qualifies.... I was a kid, probably 9 or 10 because we were living in the house my folks still live in and we moved there when I was 8. Anyway, my dad woke me up in the middle of the night (probably around 11 p.m. but it felt like the middle of the night) to watch The Odd Couple with him on the late show. That was pretty cool and something I've never forgotten so I suppose that would make it qualify as "fond."

2. What's the first show you remember watching regularly?

Sabrina and the Groovie Goolies. Boy I'm old.

3. What is the (pick one: stupidest, saddest, silliest, most disgusting..) thing you've ever seen on TV?

Boy that's a tough one. Over the years there have been so many stupid, sad, silly and disgusting things on television. I can't possibly think of just one so I'll give you something that is really funny (well it made me laugh anyway) that I saw recently: the whole second season of The Office. It'll make you laugh too, trust me!

~Bonus~ What's the best series finale you remember?

By the time most series come to an end, they are pretty bad. I think that one of the most memorable series finale's I've watched was the Seinfeld finale. That was just plain stupid.

One thing that made me smile today: Only finding 2 messages on my voice mail when I got back to work after a week's vacation (and one of them I was able to forward to someone else!).

No comments: