Monday, December 16, 2002

Wow, I didn't write anything yesterday. I just realized it. We had a bit of a lazy day yesterday. We were up early and went out for breakfast with Mark's dad. We came right home after that and just vegged out around the house. Well, I vegged out. Mark actually worked on the computer most of the afternoon, doing some upgrades and some maintenance stuff. A few weeks ago, I picked up a copy of the "Once and Again" first season, DVD boxed set on eBay. Yesterday was really the first time I've had a chance to sit down and watch any of it.

I was a fan of the show but had missed the pilot somehow. I really enjoyed it, and am enjoying the whole box. Watching them again reminded me of how well written the shows were and how perfect the casting was. Watching the program, particularly the "family" scenes, seem voyeuristic somehow, like you're peeking into the window of someone's home. I think that the chemistry amongst the actors is terrific. I hope that they decide to release the rest of the series like this because I'd definitely like to see it again.

No comments: