Monday, December 16, 2002

Things are picking up a bit, I think that the clementine oranges I had for lunch helped. Maybe I just needed a little jolt of sugar. The sunshine is helping too. It's mostly been cloudy today. We had some snow overnight last night but the temperature dropped this morning so the windchill has been really biting. It does look very pretty though. I will have to get some pictures of our yard with the snow. It actually looks Christmassy (is that a word?) now.

Tomorrow I'm finished work at noon and plan to go out and do the last of my holiday-type shopping. I made a list a while ago and have been very good at sticking to it. I'm not spending more than I can afford, I'm actually staying to a budget. Weird. Good, but weird. I don't think it'll be too busy out there in shopping land. Going in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week, will make it easier I hope. I still have to do my baking yet, and clean up my house, but I have a whole week off before Christmas to get that done. Holidays rock!

No comments: