Thursday, December 05, 2002

Coughing bites. I'm trying to decide which I like less, blowing my nose or having coughing fits. Blowing my nose isn't too bad necessarily, at least not until about day 4 when your nose goes raw. Coughing on the other hand, is noisy, it hurts, causes people to give you dirty looks because they think that you are going to make them sick (when, in actual fact, you were probably more contagious a week ago when you were getting sick than you actually are while the cold is on the way out).

It's trying really hard to snow today. The weather is kind of weird right now, it's damp and more mild than it's been all week so we could get hammered with something tonight...we'll see.

We did a big shop last night and we got lots of good stuff for our dinner tonight. Some soy and a lean piece of white turkey meat that Mark's going to throw into a stirfry. We also bought a treat for ourselves, a nice super-sweet pineapple, yay!! I'm glad that we don't have to go out tonight after work. It doesn't happen very often that we get to go straight home. I would really like to get my holiday cards done tonight. I bought stamps last night so I don't really have much of an excuse anymore. I also bought a Christmas gift yesterday, and this weekend I'm going to begin the housework...it's not a lot but it's a start anyway.

Ah, the holidays, fun fun fun 'til the merchant takes your charge card away!

No comments: