Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Despite the fact that my nose continues to feel like it's going to fall off from over-use, I had a nice day today. I got a lot of stuff done at work today, more than I had thought I would accomplish when I started out actually. My boss is away this week so I'm sorting a lot of housekeeping things out and getting reorganized, it felt good.

Mark and I had a nice evening too. We stopped off at the IGA to pick up some stuff for dinner on the way home from work. Mark made us a really yummy stir fry with lots of veggies and some nice lean pork. It was delicious. It felt pretty good to walk down the junk aisle and through the bakery and not stop for a "treat." One day at a time, I know. It does get a little easier. We've decided that we're going to get really really serious about this whole food thing right after Christmas. I mean, we're not on a binge or anything, we're still trying to keep our good habits that we've been working on. We're just not going to beat ourselves up if we don't starve ourselves over Christmas.

This past few weeks has been good practice for what's ahead. I'm looking around for a really good scale at the moment and we're going to get into a serious exercise program. I'm looking forward to it and I'm actually enjoying the changes we have made so far. It's hard for me to believe sometimes...but it's true!

No comments: