Friday, December 06, 2002

I am so kicking the crap out of the holidays!! I got my cards all done last night. I know it's sort of cheating but I did labels again this year. I used to do everything by hand but this is much easier for me and (I think) probably easier for the post office to read (she rationalizes).

The coughing continued all afternoon yesterday, to the point where, my director came in to my office (my office is next to a meeting room she was in) to check that I wasn't choking. The coughing fits are less frequent but more severe. This cold is just hanging on for all it's worth. It's been almost a week, I'm hoping that resting up on the weekend will do me some good. I don't think I'm going to bother doing any shopping tomorrow. I think I'll just do housework, goodness knows it needs doing. The holiday shopping will get done when it gets done. Much like everything else. I'm not worried, yet.

No comments: