Friday, July 16, 2004

Work was absolutely insane today.  It's been sort of a nutty week actually.  Taking Monday and Tuesday off seemed like a good idea at the time but now I wonder.  Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the extra long weekend but I've been paying for the past couple of days.  Between the office moves on Wednesday and then spending two days trying to meet publication deadlines and get stuff done on top of that while putting stuff away/unpacking and nursing a very sore toe (yes it still hurts!!), I don't feel like I've accomplished much this week.

My game plan for the weekend is to do very little or nothing at all.  In this heat and humidity, I don't think that will be much of a problem.
 
One thing that made me smile today:  I was so happy to see the sun come out earlier.  Even in the summer, when the weather is breezy and warm, not seeing the sun can just make you feel like crap.   It's been overcast and gloomy for days now.  Sunshine on a Friday is like icing on a cake!! 

No comments: