Monday, July 26, 2004

totally pooped

I find that you can't appreciate how long the night really is, until you can't sleep.  I guess I took one too many cold pills yesterday because I was up pretty much all night last night.  I was bone tired in the afternoon but didn't want to let myself sleep because I was afraid that I'd not be able to sleep once night arrived.   Last night I was very tired but it didn't seem to matter.  I don't think I actually fell asleep until after midnight (and I went to bed at 9:30) and then I slept for less than an hour.  This went on all night long.  My cold doesn't feel any worse than it did yesterday but I didn't get any rest either. 

One thing that made me smile today:  I found this in my comments from last week and it totally made me smile.  I love my brother, he's totally cool!

No comments: