Thursday, July 29, 2004

still sick

This cold is still hanging on. I have felt rotten for days now. I'm over-tired and can't breathe and have been losing my voice intermittently. No fun.

The tired and the cold is really getting to me and I had an episode of uncontrollable crying this evening. I was hungry but too tired to eat. Wanted to breathe properly and couldn't. All day today was just one weird thing after another and the end result was me in a puddle by the end of it.

At this moment I don't even think I'll be able to stay up for Kerry's speech tonight. All I can think about right now is sleep.

One thing that made me smile today: Fortunately, I only have one more day of work left this week, tomorrow, and then I'm off for a week and a bit. The bit is an extra day at the end, the Monday. With this coming Monday being the civic holiday, I thought that I would treat myself to the extra day on the end. By the time it rolls around I'll probably need it.

No comments: