Sunday, July 18, 2004

sunflowers and rhubarb

Last weekend, I finally put some stuff into the ground that my mum had given me.  I was pretty sure that it was going to die because I'd been neglecting it for so long.  Don't get me wrong, I watered it and everything but I just hadn't cleared a spot away to transplant the stuff and July is not exactly primo-planting time in this neck of the woods.  I'm happy to report that I found a little sprout on the rhubarb and the sunflowers seem to be doing well.  I'll never have a garden like my mum's but at least I can keep what I do have, alive... for a little while anyway.

Because it was hot today and I'm a little brain-dead and bored, here is a fun fun quiz:



take the antisocial test.
and go to mewing.net. because laura's feeling social.


One thing that made me smile today:  Sleeping in.   Money can not buy the best things in life, like sunflowers blooming or sleeping in on Sundays.  A lazy lie-in always makes me smile!!

No comments: