Tuesday, June 24, 2003

This-or-That Tuesday:

1. Surf sites at random, or have a set list of regular reads?
Yes. I have a regular list of blocs I read but I like to surf different web rings and discover new pages.

2. Do you visit mostly blogs, or news or other sites?
Mostly blogs. I do read the news online daily too though.

3. Do you go online every day, or just a couple of days a week?
Yes, if we're not traveling, I am online everyday.

4. Do you allow comments on your blog, or not?
Yes I do and so far it's not been a problem. I have noticed that some folks have experienced problems with spammers.

5. Do you shop online at all, or at regular stores?
Mostly online.

6. Have you ever done online bill-paying/banking, or not?
I do most of my banking online and have done for years.

7. Which news site do you prefer... MSNBC.com or CNN.com? Or do you prefer some other one?
Ew, neither. I like the NY Times or the CBC sites.

8. Live chat rooms, or message boards?
I prefer message boards. Live chat rooms require a larger time commitment than I can make.

9. Instant messaging or e-mail?
I use both but prefer e-mail.

10. Yes or no: have you ever met, or at least talked on the phone with, another blogger? If not, would you want to? Why or why not?
I have not but there are a few folks who I would love to meet.

No comments: