Friday, June 20, 2003

The Friday Five is a little hairy this week:

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
My hair is very thick and heavy. It has a bit of a wave in it but mostly it's straightened out by the weight of it. It's quite long, about 1/2 way down my back.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
Soup to nuts really. Short, long, perm, coloured. You name it. I've never bleached it or shaved my head but I've done just about everything else.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
Either pulled back in a single braid down my back or in a pony tail. When it was a bit shorter, I'd wear it up in twist or with a clip but there is too much of it now.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
Last month, I did one of those ivillage makeovers and posted the picture on my blog. If you missed it, you can see the before and after here. If I was feeling brave enough I'd do it like this right now.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened
I've never really had a hair disaster. Looking back at old photos, I'd say that some of my choices over the years have been a little too...uh "trendy" to not look ridiculous right now though.

No comments: