Friday, June 06, 2003

Here is this week's Friday Five:

1. How many times have you truly been in love?
Despite what I thought before, I realize now that it's just been once.

2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most?
I can be absolutely myself around him and he "gets" me, completely. I can tell him anything that is going on in my head and he doesn't judge me. We have mutual trust and respect and are best friends and I think we bring out the best in one another.

3. What qualities should a significant other have?
I think whoever you spend your life with should be someone who you can respect and be proud of and who respects and is proud of you in return. It's also important to find someone who you can talk to and laugh with. You have to be able to have open, two-way dialogue with each other. If you don't have the freedom to be exactly the person you are with your partner, you may not have a healthy relationship.

I also think that they should be a good kisser!

4. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Not intentionally.

5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be?
Don't be afraid to take risks when it comes to love. I know that the risk is very high that you could be hurt if the person you love doesn't reciprocate. On the other hand, when you follow your heart, it can lead you to wonderful places that you never knew existed. It sounds really corny but I think that when it comes to love, you have to follow your bliss.

No comments: