Tuesday, June 17, 2003

I feel pretty crappy right now. I hardly slept a wink last night and feel really yucky at the moment. Mark felt like poo all day yesterday and I suspect that I've picked up whatever it was that he had then. He's feeling better today, still not 100% but better, he's at work now. I'm planning to go back to bed once I've called in to work (I'll be doing that at around 8 a.m. or so). I have a feeling that if I can get some good sleep today I'll be right back to normal tomorrow. I'm stiff and sore and have a headache. I was completely exhausted last night and fell right to sleep. A couple of hours later though, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Not really, I mean I did but it was only for 15 minute intervals. Not good. Some sleep will do me a world of good, I know this.

No comments: