Friday, June 13, 2003

It's such a dark and lazy morning, I almost forgot about this week's Friday Five, here it is:

1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
Visit Europe. It's on my list of things to do.

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
If it is a good friend of mine, I'll be honest. If it is someone I don't know that well (or don't care about), I'll tell them that it looks goods, whether it does or not.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
Yes. I once found out some rather intimate details about a friend's personal life. It changed my opinion of her and honestly, I don't respect her anymore. I am not a prude (trust me!) and I don't care what folks do in their personal lives generally. I won't get into the details of it but it was made clear to me that she was a really reckless person who couldn't have any respect for herself.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
I would love to live on Coronation Street. I like the idea of living in a busy street like that, with a grocer at one end and a pub at the other.

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
I wish I were musical. I love music but have no musical talent of my own to speak of.

No comments: