Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Hump day is almost over. I have 7 more days of work until my 2-week vacation from work. We're not sure if we are going away yet or not. If we do, it'll probably be for a couple of days, to Quebec. We definitely want to finish our bathroom renovation and paint our bedroom. Last summer, we went away for a whole week, and it was nice, but we don't want to do that this year. I think it'll be more relaxing to stay closer to home and get some stuff done around the house.

One thing I'm looking forward to is getting out and taking some more photos. Just of architectural stuff around town. I've had my camera for about a year now and I'm enjoying it more and more all of the time. I've noticed (and corrected) a huge number of typos in the past couple of minutes so I'm going to wrap this up. I'm really feeling pooped right now. 'night all!

No comments: