Monday, June 16, 2003

Have I mentioned lately that I'm starting two weeks vacation on Friday? Yeah, I know, I probably have. I'm not wishing this week away or anything but I'm really looking forward to it.

Funny thing is though, today just flew by. I have so much stuff to get off of my desk before I go that it felt like one moment it was noon and the next thing I knew it was 4:15. It's busy in a good way though and I really do like my job. It can be a lot of fun. Of course, like any place you go, there are office politics. I find that if I can keep my sense of humour and my tongue planted firmly inside my cheek, it's manageable.

Yesterday was a busy day. I spent the best part of the day in the garden, working. Tonight, looking over what I got done, I'm pretty impressed. Our yard is starting to shape up. It going to take a long time to undo 20 years of neglect but we're poking away at it. My day is catching up with me as I type so I'll toddle off to bed. 'nighty-night!!

No comments: