Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Here's This-or-That Tuesday:

1. Cats or dogs?
Dogs. Definitely.

2. Butterflies or birds?
Tough one, birds (because they stick around all year).

3. Horses or cows?
Cows. I like their Ice Cream.

4. Turtles or snakes?
Turtles have style.

5. Frogs or grasshoppers?
mmmm...they're both musical but, Frogs.

6. Lions or tigers?
Tigers. The stripes are cool.

7. Elephants or mice?
Mice. They're easier to clean up after.

8. Porcupines or aardvarks?
Aardvarks.

9. Unicorns or dragons?
Dragons. I love what the girl dragon did in Shrek.

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You live in a rather dumpy apartment. A friend offers you a chance to be a roommate at a new place s/he is moving into, but they don't allow pets. You have a pet. Do you find your pet a new home and take the new place, or do you keep your pet and stay put?
I would find the pet a new home. This is easy for me to say because I'm not a pet person. I know that if I were actually a pet person, I'd not be able to do this.

No comments: