Saturday, March 01, 2003

Were it not for the snow on the ground and the bits of remaining ice hanging precariously from the trees, you would think it was summer outside. It's so foggy this morning, it looks really cool but I always associate fog with the summer season for some reason. I like how the sun's coming up earlier and earlier these days. It truly feels like spring might actually get here this year. I'm not sure why I'm complaining though. We basically didn't get any winter weather to speak of until well into January. A little snow in November but it didn't last long. Anyway, this kind of winter weather is probably far healthier than what we've had the past few years.

So it's Saturday again and I've got some puttering around the house to get doing. Just general tidying up, throwing in a couple of loads of laundry, that kind of thing. Once the weather gets a little nicer I'm going to start selling stuff on Ebay again. I hate running back and forth to the post office in this weather. I've found a lot of stuff in the big clean out that I can sell on Ebay. I did okay with it last year, sold a lot of CD's and videos. Anyway, I should run along and get the coffee started, have a happy Saturday!

No comments: