Saturday, March 15, 2003

One should never underestimate the power of really cheesy music, sometimes it can inspire you to just get shit done!

Of course, I speak from personal experience on this matter. As a matter of fact, I was inspired by crap just this morning. I collect mp3's of really cheesy stuff, guilty pleasures some would call them I guess and, when I'm home, alone, I play them. This morning, I was up early to take Mark to work. When I got home, I started making a mental list of what I needed (wanted?) to get done today. I sat in front of the computer, playing free cell for a while...trying to talk myself into moving my butt. Well, I clicked on some Jody Watley and voila! I was out of my chair, running around, stripping beds, doing laundry, cleaning the bathroom, riding the exercise bike...it's only 10 a.m. and I've got about 1/2 of what I wanted to do today, done. Yay me!

We shouldn't mock what we don't understand. Sometimes, Army of Lovers can help you clean the bathroom!

No comments: