Friday, February 28, 2003

Wow, it's almost the weekend again. Here's the Friday Five:

1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)?
Definitely novels, following closely by magazines.

2. What is your favorite novel?
Mmmmm...tough one, probably "Waiting to Exhale" by Terry McMillan.

3. Do you have a favorite poem? (Share it!)
I don't know who wrote it but I learned it in grade 4, it's called "my nose":

It doesn't breathe
It doesn't smell
It doesn't feel so very well
I am disgusted wth my nose
The only thing it does
Is blows.


4. What is one thing you've always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read?
I have a huge pile of books which I have not yet read and would dearly like to get through. The list is far too long to mention here.

5. What are you currently reading?
"About a Boy" by Nick Hornby.

No comments: