Tuesday, March 25, 2003

I'm sure how many people actually, intentionally visit this page on a regular basis, I'm sure that the vast majority of folks just stumble upon it via a webring or odd Google search. To those who do make their way here regularly, I would like to apologize for the lack of posts over the past couple of days. I think that my life just caught up with me and the thought of sitting down and writing in this blog was the furthest thing from my mind.

Joe is still in the hospital but they have moved him into the step-down unit yesterday so he was able to get a television set last night. I am sure he was having major withdrawal symptoms from not having watched the weather channel in almost a week! Our neighbour is now in the unit that Joe was in. He had a major stroke but is doing well, all things considered.

Work's been really busy. We've been moving offices for a few days now. Today I'm pretty settled into my new space. There are still a number of things that haven't been unpacked but we're awaiting the installation of our storage units, hopefully that will happen soon-ish.

Other than that, not much is new. The weather is lovely, the birds are living it up in our back yard and Joe's feeling better. It's all good really.

No comments: