Friday, March 07, 2003

Holy smokes, it's Friday again. I say holy smokes but it did seem to be a long time getting here. I actually thought it was Friday yesterday, for most of the day. Anyway, it's time for the Friday Five again:

1. What was the last song you heard?
Last night I was listening to The Price of Oil by Billy Bragg, you can download it from me by clicking here. In my head, for some reason, I have "Shut Up" by Kelly Osbourne.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Legally Blonde, last weekend on cable, and Shrek (I could watch it every weekend!).

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Quick Tax income tax software, enriched soy milk and bananas. If you're talking about non-necessity of life type things, I bought 3 DVD's yesterday (before groceries): The Osbournes First Season, Spongebob Squarepants: Tales from the Deep and Spongebob Squarepants: Lost at Sea.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
I desperately need to do laundry this weekend, lots of it. Other than that, I don't need to do much. We did errands last night so this weekend hopefully I'll be able to get away with some minor tidying up and some vegging out.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
Mark, the cashier at the grocery store, the woman (Debbie) who worked in the health food section of the grocery store, a co-worker (Ann) who we ran into when we walked into the grocery store last night and Mark's dad (Joe).

No comments: