Wednesday, March 12, 2003

I re-read my post from yesterday about the dream I had, and then the one I wrote from the previous evening about Zumpano...maybe the James Gandolfini connection was from listening to "She's a cold blooded Sicilian" right before bed. Perhaps I had visions of mafia movies or the Sopranos dancing around my sub-conscious. I can't remember my dreams from last night. Yesterday morning they were really vivid, but not today. I recall waking up briefly in the middle of the night last night and thinking "oh, I'll have to remember that" but now it's gone. Strange. I do know that except for a moment in the middle of the night when I woke for a second, I slept like the dead last night. I don't think I even moved at all. We've both had some kind of weird stomach bug thing for a few days and it has really zonked me out. Last night we were asleep before 9 p.m.

So yesterday, I had my more compact "to do" list but still didn't get everything done from it. It's not all bad though, I ended up having get two projects finished that I had forgotten about and one of actual list items took me way longer to complete then I had originally thought it would. There seem to be so many people coming and going through the office this week that I'm amazed that I'm getting anything done at all.

No comments: