Wednesday, March 26, 2008

go to work and leave me huh?


go to work and leave me huh?
Originally uploaded by Julep67
I guess Sam was a little pissed at us this morning. When Mark got home for lunch, he discovered that Sam had destroyed an entire box of tissue, two coasters and pill bottle. Fortunately, it doesn't appear that he ate any of the pills.

He's got a real thing for tissues and we should have put them up I guess. Bella was an older dog and we didn't have to worry about stuff like this. With Sam being a puppy still, he's a little rambunctious so, this isn't entirely shocking.

A friend at work suggested that I leave out some newspapers. She did this with her dog and apparently, he would shred the papers and then go off and have his day. He got his aggression and anger out on the papers and then it was out of his system.

I also got him another kong toy and will put some peanut butter in it before we go to work. I hope that if he gets a little treat before we leave, he'll not feel like trashing the place after we leave!

No comments: