Wednesday, February 20, 2008

moon over alfred street


moon over alfred street
Originally uploaded by Julep67
the pets in our house have settled down a bit. Mark and I, on the other hand are quite excited about the lunar eclipse tonight.

The moon was rising in a glorious fashion when we arrived home tonight. I managed to get a couple of photos of it and I hope to be bundled up and out on the porch in a little while, taking more photos when the eclipse happens.

For the first time in almost 2 weeks, I actually felt pretty good today. Last night before bed, I felt really horrible and was absolutely starving. I went to bed hungry and woke up feeling better. I told Mark that I may have starved whatever bug I had, to death, last night. I hope so. 2 weeks of feeling like shit was quite enough, thanks all the same. So basically, today has been a great day so far and I have no reason to think it won't continue to be great.

No comments: