Tuesday, February 19, 2008

critter craziness

Today was a very very long day. I went back to work this morning after a particularly lazy long weekend and didn't feel well. I've had a bug for about a week now. Over the weekend, it decided to attack my digestive system and it's still bothering me right now.

At work today, I was not able to get comfortable or to concentrate much. I kept having to stop what I was doing and step outside for some air. I think I've had a bit of a fever today too. Hopefully a good night's rest will kick the bug's ass. I've been trying to drink as much water as I can handle (which isn't as much as I normally drink) to flush it out. No fun.

I think that the critters in our house are either buggy too or they are feeling the impending lunar eclipse's power. Bella (the lovely hound we are dog sitting) sort went silly tonight. I won't say crazy because it wasn't that. After dinner, I went to the washroom. I was in the washroom and could hear what sounded like Bella and Mark, wrestling. This didn't seem normal to me because Mark wouldn't wrestle with the dog and, if by some chance he was wrestling with her, it wouldn't be in the kitchen (which is where I thought the sound was coming from). Turns out, she'd followed me into our bedroom (the washroom is off our bedroom) and was "fighting" with the other dog in our room. She's been here almost 3 weeks and for the first time (tonight) she got weirded out by her reflection in our closet doors (which are those mirrored doors). I just noticed that she's back in there now, having a stare-off with the "other dog."

The fish are a little wigged out too but that may just be the changes in the atmospheric pressure we've been experiencing over the past couple of days. It isn't easy to tell with fish.

Anyway, thought I'd share some dog antics with you, courtesy of Mr Louis CK:

No comments: