Wednesday, February 27, 2008

destroyed


destroyed
Originally uploaded by Julep67
Further evidence that one should not purchase doggy toys at a dollar store. Not even in that dollar store is in the middle of a no frills. Even a fancy no frills, the kind with a pharmacy.

How was your day? Mine was pretty good. Had a pretty useless meeting first thing this morning. At least it was a nice walk out and back to it. The walk was chilly though, very cold. Icy too. Almost wished I was wearing skates a couple of times. At least it was sunny, right?

Mark is feeling mucho bettero tonight. He went back to work today. Whatever bug he was hit with, fortunately, was a quick acting one. Splatted him out flat fast and left just as quickly.

I'm happy to report that while she did destroy a toy, Bella did not present us with any maimed or gross mice. I'm relieved about this. It wasn't something I wanted to have to face at 4:45 a.m.

Actually, it's not something I really ever want to face but if I do have to, someday, I hope I've at least had a coffee first.

No comments: