Tuesday, February 12, 2008

baby bok choy


baby bok choy
Originally uploaded by Julep67
I left work a little bit early today, it was midday but I'd been in early so I guess I'd been there for a little longer than half the day.

The past two nights I didn't sleep well. I kept waking up, which is not like me. Sunday night I figured it was the wind storm but last night, well I had no excuse. It's distressing and frustrating when you are exhausted and are wide awake.

This morning I went into the office to help complete a report. It was due by the end of the day today. There is a big meeting on Thursday and this report needed to be incorporated into a slide show. When it was done and sent off to the person who is compiling everything, I was done.

Mark picked me up and we stopped off at the store for some supplies on the way home. I was so happy to get home. I didn't sleep this afternoon, just hung out on the sofa. I have a bunch of symptoms but nothing specific. I don't know if I have a cold or the flu. I have sore knees and a stiff neck and my ears hurt and I cough sometimes and then there is the not sleeping thing.

I feel like if I could sleep, everything else would be fine. I'm not sure when that will happen though.

No comments: