Wednesday, January 16, 2008
figuring stuff out
Boy was I wrong.
When I deleted stuff off of the unit, it didn't delete from the menu on the player. I found a firmware update for it, got some accessories in the mail (like a charger that works independent of a USB connection) and spent several hours on the weekend learning about syncing stuff. Boy did the thing work better once I figured out how to use the correct tools.
No tool am I any longer. It sounds better, the songs which are actually on the player are actually listed on the menu and I can play it over the stereo in the van without it sounding like poopie. All is well in the tune department again.