Thursday, January 10, 2008

almost friday


almost sunset
Originally uploaded by Julep67
I apologize if I am starting to sound like a broken record but you know, I am really really really really enjoying my new job.

Everything about it is very different and at the same time, there is a lot of similarity in the work. I am loving my office, loving the new building, loving the ladies I am working with, it's all very very good for me.

Now, don't get me wrong, I worked with some absolutely amazing and wonderful people in my last job. They were probably the best thing about it. I liked the work and I think I was good at it, there was just a missing "X Factor" for lack of a better way to describe it. I kept waiting for that to happen, for something to click but it never did. I was in that job for almost 2 years but it seemed like so much longer.

Alas, it's history as is this week, almost. Time flies when you're having fun doesn' t it?!

No comments: