Monday, January 07, 2008

back

After 3 weeks of vacation it felt a little bit strange going back to work this morning. It also felt a little weird going into a new building. Good, but weird.

The building I'm in now is lovely. It's really a cottage and it's very bright (even though today was rainy it was still bright!) with lots of windows and plants everywhere. My office is really airy and the space is open so there is (again) lots of light because I have 3 big windows. It's very pretty and once I get settled, I know that I'll love it.

The day flew by really quickly (as first days usually do). There's a lot to absorb but I really like the stuff I've been working on so far. The best thing about this job is that it's really self directed. There are certain things which need to be done each week or each month but for most the part, whoever is in this job can figure out a schedule for themselves. I like that.

Anyway, I'd write more but I'm completely braindead at the moment. I'm off to bed.

Oh, btw, did you see, Monsieur Crocker is back!

No comments: